Saturday 1 June 2013

Body Language

This has been on the facebook page for a few days, but I think its about time I brought it over here! Here we have the current WIP shot of our base buck. There's still work to be done on him, and we're going to get a test print soon to check he actually functions as we want him to, but he's getting there!


This isn't the only shot we're going to be posting over the next few days. Starting Monday, I'll be posting a character concept each day. How long for? No idea, we'll see when we run out. We may not make all of them straight away, some we may never make, but we want to show you guys some of the figures we want to make, and hopefully inspire you to get thinking of some ideas yourselves!

Also, I can't remember if I've actually mentioned this yet, but if you want to follow me on Twitter, you can! @A_HedgehogToys 

No comments:

Post a Comment